[K12OSN] Kickstarter or Indiegogo for K12Linux?

Enslaver enslaver at enslaver.com
Mon Jul 6 17:34:35 UTC 2015

It shouldn't be difficult at all to port to RHEL7/CentOS 7. The difficult
part of porting to fedora was the ever changing pieces, config file changes
and rpms, now that its a bit more locked down the port should be doable,
also using the spice protocol seems a bit more sane these days. The NBD
module was a bit of a pain previously due to redhat not including it in
their kernel, but there are plenty other methods to boot nowadays. Also the
adaptation of systemd in other distros is also a plus, there are probably
parts of other ltsp distro files that could be commonly included.

-Josh