[K12OSN] reduce image size / speed up boot process

Radek Bursztynowski radek at bursztynowski.waw.pl
Tue Jun 16 21:11:36 UTC 2015

Johan,

I use thin client image with a lot additional packages (including: Libre
Office, Gparted, Xfburn, Firefox, Totem, SMPlayer, Krusader, Thunar,
Evolution, Ekiga, Brasero, PDFEdit and many others). Most of them I
installed for tests, but in fact, they are and they work. (Permanently I
use Gparted, Xfburn, Thunar, Krusader.)
I didn't note booting thin client slack. I don't use NBD thin client
image.

Best regards,
Radek

-----