[K12OSN] CentOS & LTSP being maintained

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 19:14:05 UTC 2015

I've had issues with x2go and cursor movement in terminals sessions. I've
not tested if soubd and local usb will work. They do with the spice client.
I was rather shocked demo'ing a spice setup through 2 vpn connection back
to a win7 vm to hear sound events locally! A youtube video played
flawlessly from that setup as well.