Re: [K12OSN] New install of K12LTSP - repo not found

Paul,
LTSP on EL (Centos, SL, etc) has been broken and not updated on for
sometime. It absolutely didn't work on 7 despite efforts. The work that
needed to be done was beyond the capabilities of most of us on the
list.

Most of the issues seemed to be centered around LDM. That EL7 was 64bit
only complicated matters as well for many of us using older clients.

A number of us have migrated to Edubuntu, Debian, etc. I think my first
install was around Fedora 5 if that gives you some context.

I wish I could be more encouraging. If anyone on the list has had a
more positive outcome, I hope they can help.

Best regards,
William