Re: [K12OSN] New install of K12LTSP - repo not found

As much as I hate to admit it, yeah, I'd have to agree with that sentiment now.  It's ironic that LTSP was created to foster low-cost computing by using older, diskless computers as thin clients...and has become a victim of its own success.  Nowadays, we can get pretty powerful used desktop computers for as little as $99.  LTSP's goal has been achieved...at the cost of its own continued success!

Ironic, indeed....

These days, the "low cost" computer option is to just pick up some good used computers and Ghost an image to the boxes.

But oh, boy, when LTSP came out, it sure was needed, and it sure did fill that need in excellent style.

--TP