Re: [K12OSN] New install of K12LTSP - repo not found

I'm looking to migrate a K12LTSP server either later this year or next
summer. Is the code so broken that I'm not going to be able to do that
easily? I don't mind spending _some_ time on it, but this is an office
server that can't really be down for too long - or at all.

Patrick