Re: [K12OSN] Latest Version And Which Os's Can I Run It On

On 10/23/2016 08:18 PM, Paul Mulroney wrote:
Even given what I had said earlier, K12Linux (the new K12LTSP) is based
on CentOS 6, and as such, CentOS updates will still be coming for quite
a few years yet.

Here's what I would do if I were you.

   https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/
That's great, but if you follow the links to the install guide, it points to a repo that no longer exists - you can't follow these instructions and get a working system.

Regards,
Paul.

Television may insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.

I'm having trouble finding the ISO download.  Is that not available anymore?

A little Googling turned up this location. You should be able to use it as a repository.

http://mirror.ancl.hawaii.edu/~k12linux/rpm/el6/x86_64/

--TP