[K12OSN] k12ltsp.org site is dead/for sale

While I'm not actively setting up a k12 LTSP school right now, I am setting up Linux thin clients based from a CentOS 7 server for a bunch of grad students to use.

If the owner(s) of the k12ltsp.org content want it to be hosted again, I am happy to provide space. I have purchased domains k12ltsp.net and k12ltsp.us. The current owner of k12ltsp.org wants $500. schmuck.

I'm needing an excuse to increase my bandwidth at my home anyway. :-)
--
James P. Kinney III Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain at one end you lose at the other. It's like feeding a dog on his own tail. It won't fatten the dog. - Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/