Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp.org site is dead/for sale

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 15:55:59 -0400
> From: Jim Kinney <jim kinney gmail com>
> To: "Support list for open source software in schools."
> 	<k12osn redhat com>
> Subject: [K12OSN] k12ltsp.org site is dead/for sale
>
> While I'm not actively setting up a k12 LTSP school right now, I am
> setting up Linux thin clients based from a CentOS 7 server for a
> bunch
> of grad students to use.

If you have been successful with Centos 7, you may want to pop into the
LTSP email list and share your methods as someone was asking about that
a couple of weeks ago and I was unfamiliar with any successful installs
with EL7.

Regards,
William

(some domain related stuff snipped)