[katello-devel] breadcrumb styling tweaks

Mike McCune mmccune at redhat.com
Fri Jul 1 17:28:40 UTC 2011

On 07/01/2011 09:52 AM, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> Howdy!
> here's a couple of notes on the new promotions page breadcrumb widget styling:
>
> - We should drop the selected blue border and have a neutral grey for the normal state. In addition, the use of outline for this is not appropriate anymore, we should go with border.
> - As the top level labels get duplicated in the breadcrumb where we would benefit from having extra screen estate, I suggest to use a home icon for the top level node.
> - I would only use bold weight for the active/selected item in the breadcrumb
>
> http://file.rdu.redhat.com/~jsteiner/kalpana/promotions/05-disallow-promotions.png
> http://file.rdu.redhat.com/~jsteiner/kalpana/promotions/00-changesets.png
> http://file.rdu.redhat.com/~jsteiner/kalpana/promotions/00-source-levels.png

just a reminder, you are sending links out to a public list that people
outside Redhat can't view.

You can use your fileshare on fedorapeople.org if you have a fedora
account if you want to share publicly.  Just ssh
<fedorausername>@fedorapeople.org, cd public_html and upload files there.

Mike
--
Mike McCune