[katello-devel] Privacy policy on katello BZs?

Mike McCune mmccune at redhat.com
Wed Jul 6 20:15:19 UTC 2011

On 07/06/2011 12:44 PM, corey welton wrote:

> Historically we've been entering all bugs as private.  This has been
> pretty easy to maintain because they've been getting created as private
> by default.
>
> With the recent bz reorg, putting Katello in the "Community"
> classification, it appears all newly created bugs are created public by
> default.
>
> Has there been a policy change or is this something we need to get
> fixed for new bug entry?

I updated the permissions last week to be similar to Pulp where bugs can
be marked private but by default they are all public.

If you are filing something and need to reference an internal resource
you can make the bugzilla public but just make a private comment.

Mike
--
Mike McCune
mmccune AT redhat.com