[katello-devel] broken pylint in codestyle report

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Fri Jul 15 12:21:38 UTC 2011

On 07/15/2011 12:21 PM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> This task is broken:
> http://hudson.rhq.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com:8080/hudson/view/katello/job/katello-codestyle/
> I'm not sure why it start failing just after mine commits.
> But it is due pylint error which now report one fatal error:
> F katello.client.server   17 Unable to import 'kerberos'
> And this is due commit
> d626f3947ea14e34fa4ecfc4e12b4984cf8a136d
> which require python-kerberos
>
> 1) can somebody install on hudson (or whenever that pylint is run) the
> package python-kerberos?

I don't see such an issue. I saw this error message like week ago, but
then I installed the package on the server and it was gone. Not sure how
you run it, but what I saw today was quite different. It's fixed now though:

e01f7d1 fixing typo in distribution.py

 > 2) what is the purpose of /cli directory in git-root? Where is some
 > spec? Or how is the code from this directory packaged so one can add
 > there correct Requires?

I guess the plan is to create CLI spec soon. Patches are welcome :-)

  Lukas Zapletal | E32E400A
  RHN Satellite Engineering
  Red Hat Czech s.r.o. Brno