[katello-devel] Updated Permission matrix

Partha Aji paji at redhat.com
Fri Jul 15 23:45:26 UTC 2011

So after some discussions, I finally updated the complete permission matrix wiki page with the magic permission set. Some changes will still happen based on the put from folks here. I have the following questions to be answered

1) User:Organization - The permission matrix had this assumption that a user was tied to at least one organization. I always thought this was the case but want more clarity on this.
2) Role:Organization - I assume Role was scoped to an org. But how do we solve the issue of giving a role in which a User with that role will be able to update multiple organizations?

Any suggestions/corrections/feedback on https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/PermissionMatrix will be most welcome..

Partha