[katello-devel] Don't upgrade to Pulp CR14

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Mon Jul 18 14:28:54 UTC 2011

Hello,

I cant get oauth working on the Pulp CR14. I already reported this on
the pulp-list and I am investigating the issue. The oauth python stack
is "unable to parse OAuth parameters from Authorization header".

I hope my Katello instance is sending it correctly (all set to "katello"
in my configuration).

{'Authorization': 'OAuth oauth_consumer_key="katello",
oauth_nonce="yChk0UAVTPwinpu99zKgmj6q5oIcfIpVNvjzJXyIfM4",
oauth_signature="o3eXvW4RrnDE3QRPgbNIYkyvZRA%3D",
oauth_signature_method="HMAC-SHA1", oauth_timestamp="1310997548",
oauth_version="1.0", Basic'}

python-oauth2-1.2.1-2.fc15.noarch

If you are already running CR14 and "katello ping" works for you this is
false alert. Ping me immediately in that case. Thanks :-)

  Lukas Zapletal | E32E400A
  RHN Satellite Engineering
  Red Hat Czech s.r.o. Brno