[katello-devel] Updated Permission matrix

Partha Aji paji at redhat.com
Mon Jul 18 21:51:35 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

I know the model allows it. But does the existence of such a user make sense ?
I mean what can a user who is part of no org do?
OR are you trying to say that Whoever has the authority to manage , as in the Creator
of the user Foo can setup the "self role" of user Foo in such a way that Foo can access specific organizations ?
In that case we would not want Foo  be able to edit his own 'self-role' permissions right ???