[katello-devel] Don't upgrade to Pulp CR14

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 08:48:08 UTC 2011

On 07/18/2011 09:59 PM, James Slagle wrote:
> We have a test build of this rpm at:
> http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/testing/fedora-15/x86_64/pulp-0.0.206-2.fc15.noarch.rpm
>
> It's also at the other release/arch locations under the pulp testing repo.
> Can someone install this and let me know if it resolves the issue with
> Katello?  Once confirmed, we'll release a new CR build.

I can confirm this fixes oauth problem:

           candlepin        ok       27ms
           pulp_auth        ok       90ms
           pulp             ok       108ms
           candlepin_auth   ok       27ms

Please ping me once you release the CR14 build. Many thanks!

  Lukas Zapletal | E32E400A
  RHN Satellite Engineering
  Red Hat Czech s.r.o. Brno