[katello-devel] Dates in the url

Jason L Connor jconnor at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 15:05:05 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-19 at 08:04 -0400, Todd Sanders wrote:
> We are using dates in our URLs for Pulp passed in in ISO8601 format:
>
> Check out Repository Creation   (Sync Schedules):
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/UGREST-Repositories#CreateaRepository
>
> I believe we are storing all date/times in UTC on the
> server.....jconnor
> is the best person to ask about how we handle time-zones.
>
> -Todd

Pulp also does not pass date or time information in the URL. To date,
it's always part of the body of a POST or PUT request or returned in the
body of the response.

Pulp uses the iso8601 date/time format. The wikipedia page is fairly
comprehensive:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601

--
Jason L Connor