[katello-devel] Katello - request: add webrat to support rspec tests

Brad Buckingham bbuckingham at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 18:16:23 UTC 2011

On 07/25/2011 09:03 AM, Brad Buckingham wrote:

Team,

We are in the process of pulling the webrat gem (and it's dependency gem
nokogiri) in to the development envrionment.  Shannon has pushed the
gems to the development gem repo.  As a result, your next bundle install
will attempt to pull them in.

If you see an error on the bundle install of the nokogiri gem indicating:

     libxml2 is missing. please visit
http://nokogiri.org/tutorials/installing_nokogiri.html for help with
installing dependencies.

you are likely missing one or more of the rpms that it needs for
installation.  In order to address this:
     sudo yum install libxml2 libxml2-devel libxslt libxslt-devel

If you encounter any problems, let us know.

We are currently debugging an issue where on one desktop the install
complains of missing libxml2 after it has been installed; however, we
are not sure if it is isolated to that environment.

thanks,
Brad