[katello-devel] New config value: rest_client_timeout

Mike McCune mmccune at redhat.com
Wed May 18 17:34:44 UTC 2011

On 05/18/2011 02:47 AM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I just added new config value rest_client_timeout. Defaults to 60 secs
> in production and 2 secs in development. It sets both read and open HTTP
> timeouts.
>
> Good for timeout debugging :-)
>
> LZ

I tried in master to reset my data but got this during rake setup:

==  AddChangesetPromotionDate: migrating
======================================
-- add_column(:changesets, :promotion_date, :datetime)
    -> 0.0011s
==  AddChangesetPromotionDate: migrated (0.0012s)

rake aborted!
uncaught throw `Unable to create first org: baseFailed to create
candlepin owner ACME_Corporation: Request Timeout'

I bumped it up to 20 locally and it worked fine.  Perhaps 2 is a bit too
short?

Mike
--
Mike McCune