[katello-devel] Search branch merged to master -> impacts...

Brad Buckingham bbuckingham at redhat.com
Mon May 23 19:08:46 UTC 2011

Team,

I have just merged the search branch to master.   In order to use
search, you will need to do the following:
- update (or install) the katello rpm in your configuration.  This will
bring in the following rpm: rubygem-scoped_search-2.3.0-2.fc13.noarch
- run rake db:seed

With this change, search (for AR data) is available for the following:
- providers
- systems
- organizations
- users
- roles
- notices

Note:
- The search bar is currently on the Changeset History page; however, we
have not yet defined search details for this capability.   This will be
available in a future commit... :)

Thanks,
Brad