[katello-devel] commit reverted for 'cli - new command repo create'

Brad Buckingham bbuckingham at redhat.com
Tue May 24 15:16:47 UTC 2011

Tomas,

I apologize for the inconvenience; however, I reverted the commit with
subject 'cli - new command repo create'.  Unfortunately, the commit
appeared to over-write routes.rb (and possibly other files).  As a
result, any page that included the search capability was
non-functional.  Since there could have been other files impacted, we
decided that it would be best to revert the commit.

The original commit was:
http://axiom.rdu.redhat.com/git/gitweb.cgi?p=kalpana;a=commit;h=ee49e366da58eecc5581d663346bb37177c63eb6

The revert commit is:
http://axiom.rdu.redhat.com/git/gitweb.cgi?p=kalpana;a=commit;h=0dd2f3b8155fdbd03ccd4c831123706a4d9cde2a

Please re-merge, verify and push your changes.

Thanks,
Brad