[katello-devel] Superadmin user

Ohad Levy ohadlevy at redhat.com
Thu May 26 06:16:36 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 21:13 -0400, Bryan Kearney wrote:
> On 05/25/2011 02:23 PM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> > On 05/25/2011 08:22 PM, Justin Harris wrote:
> >> FWIW we are doing something similar in Candlepin.
> >
> > To be honest I just saw the same in the Foreman :-)
> >
> And this overrides what is in LDAP?
foreman supports both internal auth and ldap auth, so in this case, the
admin is an internal account.

additionally, all accounts are local (e.g in the db) but authentication
can happen with any external source.

Probably need to add a way to remove accounts once the ldap account is
removed. (it wont work as it cant auth but thats another story).

Ohad