[katello-devel] Error after repo sync

James Labocki jlabocki at redhat.com
Sat Nov 5 22:08:37 UTC 2011

After syncing two repositories when I browse to "Providers" -> "Custom" and then select the name of the custom provider I created and go to "Products and Repositories" and attempt to select the repository displayed I get the following errors:

"Couldn't find repository with ID=ACME_Corporation-Test_Repos-rhel"
"There was an error retrieving that row: Bad Request"

Is this expected behavior at this point? If not, what logs can I send to find the root cause?

On a side note, where can I see the actual content that was synchronized? It seems that when I browse the user interface I don't see a place that details what packages have been synchronized.

-James