[katello-devel] src reorg

Mike McCune mmccune at redhat.com
Tue Nov 8 22:02:06 UTC 2011

I am going to be adding a new subdir off the top of Katello's git repo:

katello/client -> contains the rhsm plugin to connect gofer client to
the Katello server so we can remote control clients

I was thinking we should also move:

katello/src -> katello/server

to make things more obvious to the developer.  Any objections other than
the pain of a 'git mv' and merge in the dev branches?

I can hold off on the src -> server move to the end of the sprint or
some other time.

Mike
--
Mike McCune