[katello-devel] Default org and environment code review

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 09:50:01 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 08, 2011 at 03:54:48PM -0500, Tom McKay wrote:
> https://gist.github.com/1349167
>
> Above is the result of 'git diff HEAD..defaultorgenv' for your code
> reviewing enjoyment. I'll merge this into master tomorrow morning
> (EDT) unless problems are encountered.

Since I can see API controller changes, please make sure all our system
cli tests are working. We have a tutorial how to run them on the wiki:

https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/TestingHowto

If you like Beaker, I can provide you a Beaker test. Ping me then.

 Lukas Zapletal | E32E400A
 RHN Satellite Engineering
 Red Hat Czech s.r.o. Brno