[katello-devel] Merged Repo Remodel to master

Partha Aji paji at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 16:44:14 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

The remodel will help a little but not much on the sync page because we need a lot more
information from pulp on a per repo basis (things that are not in Katello DB). The speed up
is rather expected in other pages (search/activation keys/promotions/changeset/general permissions checks etc)
 which do Product.list and just need repo name info. It also makes things like creating repo whitelist much easier.
Check out https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/RepoRemodel for some ideas on why this was originally done,

Partha