[katello-devel] UI placement of system auto-heal

Tom McKay thomasmckay at redhat.com
Thu Nov 17 13:24:42 UTC 2011

Attached is a screenie of where I've placed the auto-heal toggle for a system. Besides the need for some word-smithing for how it should be labeled when both on and off, is this a good spot for it?

You'll notice that I also removed a couple of the previous UI elements in that box as well: There used to be "Socket Requirement" and "Guests Requirement" but both were hard-coded. Glad to add/remove more info on that Subscriptions tab with some guidance.

Feedback?