[katello-devel] Merged sync-improve branch to master

Partha Aji paji at redhat.com
Mon Nov 21 21:17:04 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

Its also on the model level. I mean when repository.save! happens
there is a RepoDisablementValidator who looks for promoted or not.

> 2) We should add an option for listing all (disabled and enabled)
> repositories into the api.

product.repos call has a include_disabled flag that will include both.
Do you want an API call that only gives disabled ?
Feel free to tweak in repos.rb:)

> 3) A product is not displayed until it has at least one repo enabled.
> think this is confusing from the CLI/API point of view. We should
> display all products otherwise a user cannot list repositories by a
> product and decide what to enable. Maybe same option list-disabled as
> in
> 2) would be a way to go.

Agreed on this . I missed this part. We can tweak the repositories controller
I guess to include the disabled ones all we need to do is repos(env, true) :)