[katello-devel] Katello YouTube Channel and Screencasts

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 14:27:58 UTC 2012

The Katello Prokect now has a centralized place to host Videos and
Screencasts relating to the Katello Project on our project YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/KatelloProject

A reminder if you would like to do a screencast and are looking for a
place to start please check the following:

https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/Screencasts

https://www.redhat.com/archives/katello-devel/2012-July/msg00155.html

If you have a video or screencast you would like included on the channel
or if you see any information that needs updating or would like to
contribute in these efforts please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric