[katello-devel] Faster development environment

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 15:11:07 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 04:39:05PM +0200, Pavel Pokorny wrote:
> I thought that you will like it:). I asked on github about new
> version release, if it stays without answer, I will build the gem
> myself and add it in our katello repo. The readme contains quite
> exhausting description of what may go wrong but I haven't found any
> issues in Katello yet.

Please do not do that. Either wait for the next release if you need any
features from it or use latest stable release version.

Making our own upstream "releases" is highway to hell.

How about putting it in the development section using that :git => hash
method for a while?

 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal
 #katello #systemengine