[katello-devel] Proposal: Breaking up Codebase

Jesus Rodriguez jesusr at redhat.com
Tue Aug 7 02:34:17 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

At first I was against this, but after looking at your source tree and how you guys package and use these.
+1 to making separate repos. Honestly I'd make them separate and give them cool names :) cli / agent are boring :D

jesus

jesus m. rodriguez          | jesusr at redhat.com
principal software engineer | irc: zeus
red hat systems management  | 919.754.4413 (w)
rhce # 805008586930012      | 919.623.0080 (c)
|   "Those who cannot remember the past       |
|    are condemned to repeat it."             |
|                        -- George Santayana  |