[katello-devel] Blog and Site Accounts

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Tue Aug 7 20:23:12 UTC 2012

Since the launch of the newer site is delayed due to DNS changes (should
be occurring this Friday which means hopefully rolled over by Monday), I
figure I can establish accounts ahead of time for those interested.

If you would like to be an Author on the blog (able to create and write
posts under your own name) please let me know on IRC or via an email and
I will set up and email you credentials.  If you would like to
contribute by helping manage the site in other ways please email me as well.

If you have a blog of your own that you would like to linked to either
directly or to a feed that is related to Katello only posts, please let
me know as well and I will add to the community blog aggregator.

Again, full community update planning can be seen here:

http://pad-katello.rhcloud.com/p/community-planning

Don't forget if you make screencasts, please let us know so we can
upload to our project YouTube channel that will be visible both on
YouTube and our Website.

Thanks,
Eric