[katello-devel] Direct Pushes to Katello Master

Mike McCune mmccune at redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 15:57:14 UTC 2012

On 08/17/2012 08:32 AM, Tom McKay wrote:

> [...]

we agreed a while back that tito initiated changes (tags and specfile
version diffs) should not require pull requests.

examples:

https://github.com/Katello/katello/commit/4e1bba08dd990273812ecb1d640179649642517d
https://github.com/Katello/katello/commit/ba4b853a4f5d5fb2fc1ebb5222f39617977b1452
https://github.com/Katello/katello/commit/d310f961d6e64e8ef96938fc09399b1a59fd104b

For any other changes to the structural nature of the specfile we should
be using Pull Requests.

For actual code changes, we should always be using Pull Requests

Mike
--
Mike McCune
mmccune AT redhat.com