[katello-devel] [katello] Post 1.1 Code "Breakup" Discussion (#450)

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Mon Aug 20 09:18:22 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 07:30:42AM -0600, Jason Rist wrote:
> Lukas - How does that work, exactly? Not the embedding of images (I get
> that), but the pull-request-for-design-discussion method.

I saw it in the github.com video I sent the other day on the list. You
just open a branch, push images and stuff there and discuss it the
normal way. Than it can be deleted perhaps.

Not saying its the best way to do it, just noticed the guy was speaking
about it.

 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal
 #katello #systemengine