[katello-devel] Katello-Foreman Integration API Layer Question

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 18:44:14 UTC 2012

To clarify a bit, in Katello today, the ruby bindings (for both Pulp and Candlepin) are tied to Katello code and we are working to change that as we do our Pulp V2 migration work. I.E. create a stand-alone set of ruby-bindings to Pulp that Katello can consume.  But are we doing the same with Foreman?

A good example of what I mean is Funzo's project deadwood for Katello - https://github.com/calfonso/deadwood

 -Eric