[katello-devel] Katello-Foreman Integration API Layer Question

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 14:10:33 UTC 2012

Excellent - this is exactly what I was looking for and missed that there was a separate set of API bindings in a gem due to no requires at the top of the file in lib/resources.

Looking closer at the lib/resources/foreman_model.rb this mostly seems like a generic layer for interacting with a set of Ruby API bindings and could be re-purposed to used by any of the glue layers.  Keeping in mind I am pondering this with regards to our migration to Pulp V2 and the re-factoring and work that will be associated with it.  How much in this file is Foreman specific?

 -Eric