[katello-devel] Bundler vs rpm-gems

Petr Chalupa pchalupa at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 15:39:50 UTC 2012

Sorry we probably misunderstood each other, I think the problem will be
when you try run the server. When bundler tries to require gems, it wont
know which gems to require because deployment gems weren't installed and
theirs dependencies weren't resolved when 'bundle install development
--without deployment' is run.

Petr