[katello-devel] Consumer and goferd

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 15:52:54 UTC 2012

On 08/22/2012 05:48 PM, Og Maciel wrote:
> But what is the most likely scenario?

If you are building community release, you may target "most likely
scenario". But enterprise solution should work "always".

> I'm thinking that enterprise would expect things to just work if I install katello-agent*specially*  if this for deploying systems that I just created.

I agree.

Jut it should not be enabled in rpm %post scriplet, but in bootstrap
script, rhsm, %post of kickstart or firstboot. Whatever. But not rpm
%post scriplet.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Systems Management Engineering