[katello-devel] Number of tabs on the next line

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 15:29:18 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 08:44:32AM -0600, Jason Rist wrote:
> Perhaps I'm missing something but can't we just create some task/script
> that normalizes all code?  If it can be compiled/interpreted...

Why not, but you will cherry-pick all the bugs, ok? ;-)

I'd prefer manual (step by step) correcting of those while we see it (in
separate commits) and setting maybe some lint or something instead of a
big bang that could cause merging pains.

Let's make a deal first.

 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal
 #katello #systemengine