[katello-devel] Katello 1.3/1.4 Feature Planning

Brad Buckingham bbuckingham at redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 18:41:21 UTC 2012

IMO we should be able to have some "usable" content view functionality
available by the mid-to-late January timeframe.   For example, the
ability to create definitions, publish views from those definitions,
promote/delete content via changesets as well as register/consume
content from a view using a client.

There is a lot of work to be done to reach that point, but I'd like us
to work towards it.  We can re-evaluate if it is achievable after we
complete the next sprint/iteration.

cheers,
Brad

On 12/06/2012 12:29 PM, David Davis wrote:
> I'm not sure of everybody's Christmas plans but at the rate we're going, I think that at the very least we could have the core of content views (ie an MVP) done by mid to late January.
>
> Brad, Justin, and Mike does that sound realistic?
>
> David

>>> work
>>> from. Current rough time frame for Pulp V2 integration is late