[katello-devel] Katello Bug Day 2012 - 12/18/2012

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 14:25:23 UTC 2012

Howdy All,

There are a large number of open bugs, some dating back well into last
year on the Katello plate. Roughly speaking:

I am proposing 12/18/2012 unless some major reason not to use that date
comes along.  For those in the U.S. time zones, I will organize.  For
those working in Europe, would someone volunteer to coordinate for that
side of the pond?

I am attempting to also give enough lead time so that developers can
prepare themselves and environments to spend the entire day together
closing, fixing, asking for more information and generally bringing down
our open bug count.

- Eric