[katello-devel] Fwd: CFSE question

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 09:27:30 UTC 2012

If you are able to reproduce on that box, is it possible to extract the
certificate from the manifest and use wget/curl to download the file to
confirm CDN is okay?

https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/GuideDebugCertificates

Listing is disabled on the CDN, just use our pre-prod environment to
locate the metadata.xml and then try the curl command bellow with
cert/key extracted from the manifest file to fetch it.

LZ