[katello-devel] Katello 1.2 component in BZ

Cliff Perry cperry at redhat.com
Fri Dec 21 10:12:35 UTC 2012

On 12/21/2012 09:20 AM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> Maybe even more...
>
> LZ

Add to the Nanny guide duties a task to poke /someone/ to add next version.

I have added:
1.2
1.3

To Katello versions.

Let me know if you need anything, now or in the future :)

BTW - not sure if you really want the 1.x and 2.0 versions, but they
have bugs associated with those versions, maybe RFE's or BZ's punted for
future.

Cliff

Version Active 	Bugs 	Action
1.0 	Yes 	188 	Delete