[katello-devel] Gemfile.lock files

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Fri Dec 21 17:15:58 UTC 2012

On 12/21/2012 10:56 AM, David Davis wrote:
> Is anyone using the Gemfile.locks in the gemfiles directory? If not, I am thinking of removing them since they're not up to date and they're a huge pain to keep updated.
>
> David

I've noticed a few upstream projects that have done this recently. Not
all of em of course, but its not too uncommon to just see a Gemfile (if
that).

Good riddance IMO, never was a fan of the bundler approach. I often
delete the Gemfile.lock from a project I checkout as one of the first
things (even for stuff like aeolus and isitfedoraruby)

Just my 2 cents.
  -Mo