[katello-devel] Changes in the API

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 13:54:44 UTC 2012

Hello,

finishing with permissions implementation for all our API calls today.
Please note everything (except proxies - I will work on them soon) is
now protected. If you run into any permission issues when using CLI or
API, raise a bug.

I will also work on the current buzillas that has been filled already.
They are hopefully all solved now.

There are some changes in the API:

/templates/id -> /environments/env_id/templates
/errata/id -> /repositories/repo_id/errata
/distributions/id -> /repositories/repo_id/distributions
/packages/id -> /repositories/repo_id/packages

The last three are not pushed yet, working on them right now.

Also, if you add a new controller or action, please implement
permission rules for it.

Thanks

 Lukas Zapletal | E32E400A
 RHN Satellite Engineering