[katello-devel] Spec failures - help?

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 14:12:08 UTC 2012

But we already do this:

- first search for /etc/katello/katello.yml
- not found? use KATELLO_LOCATION/config/katello.yml

This gives us flexibility of redefining the git defaults. We already
discussed this on this list if you want to read more details about it.

For upgrades, I think, we will require explicit upgrading scripts that
can do anything. Unfortunately, we do not track in the katello.yml yet.
The best approach is to watch for changes in the default git file.

The rule is - if you add a value, always add it there, even commented
out.

LZ