[katello-devel] where to get required katello gems

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Mon Jul 2 12:42:01 UTC 2012

Exactly, I will add that Bundler itself with its Gemfile.lock should be
able to "lock" versions for us, but guys were seeing some issues in
regard to updating, so this is also the reason for our own repo.

In future, we would like to build both Fedora and RHEL repositories from
Koji and start extracting those gems from RPMs inself - that would give
us three gem repos (for Fedoras and for RHEL). So devs should be able to
switch over from Fedora environment to RHEL easily.

LZ