[katello-devel] UX project: redesign of permissions interface

Malini Rao mrao at redhat.com
Mon Jul 9 20:33:57 UTC 2012

Tom,

I haven't explored how the Roles UI works in Katello but I worked on some designs for a similar usecase on Aeolus/ Conductor. See attached. This was an initial idea that was well-liked but not sure if it was finally scoped in or not ( This was a long time ago). But I think it definitely points at one of the use cases that you are talking about in some form. We can come up with some proposals if it is something that is a candidate for one of the upcoming sprints.

Thanks
Malini