[katello-devel] Fedora 17 status

Hugh O. Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Mon Jul 16 22:57:12 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 09:48:27AM -0700, Mike McCune wrote:
> On 07/16/2012 06:38 AM, Adam Price wrote:

If you guys need any info on trouble spots to look for on this, ping
Mo Morsi (cc-d). He headed up the ruby 1.8-1.9 move for us and it went
very smoothly all in all. We are now (almost) running on f17, we're
just waiting on some selinux fixes.

Take care,
--Hugh

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Engineering Manager, Cloud BU                                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey