[katello-devel] Can we move the API doc to master

Ivan Nečas inecas at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 12:23:13 UTC 2012

One particular reason was, that some features of Restapi gem were in our
separate branch. Since we've got them to upstream, it should be ready to
be built as RPM and merged to master.

Another one was an intention to get some review first, but since it
seems it takes more time to get there, it seems to be bearable to get it
into master and continue with the review there (but still I would like
to get into master as correct doc as possible)

-- Ivan

On 07/17/2012 02:11 PM, Bryan Kearney wrote:
> Any reason to hold off pushing that to the master branch? I assume
> more doco is better then less :)
>
> -- bk

Ivan